Currently Available Workshops & Classes with Loveday (AKA Anna Teed)
Weekly/Regular Bellydance classes:
- Improvers Bellydance
- Intermediate Bellydance
- Bellydance Workout – an aerobic Bellydance class focused on keeping fit
- Bellydance for Relaxation – a lower impact class ideal for older adults or simply de-stressing
- Private Classes – one-on-one tuition to improve your technique or learn a short choreography to perform at a special event
- Bellydance for Men – either learn the feminine style or learn traditional male Arabic dance moves
Bellydance & Arabic Dance Workshops for Adults:
- An Introduction to Bellydance – one-off session for people with no previous experience
- Bellydance for Hen Parties – fun basic moves and choreography, no previous experience required
- Bellydance Technique – a variety of beginners and improvers technique workshops are available on styles such as Sword, Veil, Double Veil, Assaya, Shaabi, Shamadan, Oriental, Baladi, Isis Wings, Meleya etc. Please contact me for more info
- Bellydance Choreography – a variety of beginners, improvers and intermediate chorography workshops are available. Please contact me for more info
- Bellyton – a high energy combination of Reggaeton and Bellydance for all levels, mixture of technique and choreography, basic bellydance experience required
- Bellydance for Men – one-off introductory session to either learn the feminine style or learn traditional male Arabic dance moves
- Other styles of Arabic Dance – technique/choreography workshops are also available in Khaleegy, Nubian and Debke
Other workshops are also available, please contact me for more information if you have a specific requirement.
Arabic Dance Workshops for Kids (including choreography, costume display and some history of the dance):
- Veil – Oriental Bellydance dance using veils, girls only, this workshop focuses on graceful traveling moves and manipulating a veil
- Khaleegy – a relaxed Gulf style dance involving hair tossing and traveling steps, girls only
- Debke – a Lebanese line dance suitable for girls and boys with lots of stomping around!
- Nubian – an fun Egyptian dance suitable for girls and boys with simple steps and clapping
- Saiidi – a folkloric dance using a stick suitable for girls and boys (small groups only)
- Bellydance – using some of the more traditional moves of bellydance, girls 16 + only
*Workshop rates (not including room hire or travel expenses)
- £50 per hour
- Private lessons £25 per hour
- Regular class prices available on request
*Prices are subject to change and may vary depending on the location of the workshop and your full requirements.
Please contact me with any enquiries you have about performances.
07710 403 742